1st Muzzleloader Elk Colorado GMU 751: Seeking Hunting Partner

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for someone else who anticipates pulling a muzzleloader tag for elk in Colorado GMU 751. Based on my points and past year's I definitely should. Not looking for info, I know it quite well and have had success in the past. Looking for someone either interested in hiking in together to my honey hole or renting horses or llamas to make it easier and split the cost. I will also cover majority of costs if you have horses.

I live here and will go out with you if I’m around during that time. Feel free to Pm me and we can figure this out.

OP
Ultraheight

Ultraheight

Lil-Rokslider
I live here and will go out with you if I’m around during that time. Feel free to Pm me and we can figure this out.

Justin, Thanks for the message. Not sure I've hit enough posts/days for PMs but I can circle back when I do in a couples days or we can figure it out.

Looking for someone else who anticipates pulling a muzzleloader tag for elk in Colorado GMU 751. Based on my points and past year's I definitely should. Not looking for info, I know it quite well and have had success in the past. Looking for someone either interested in hiking in together to my honey hole or renting horses or llamas to make it easier and split the cost. I will also cover majority of costs if you have horses.
Hey Ultraheight,I seen your message about possibly teaming up in unit 751,I have a bull archery tag valid for 751 and 75. I'm definitely interested in teaming up, I have some good areas picked out also. What areas are you looking at? I was straying away from the high basin weminuche areas because of the daunting task of packing in and out but with another hunting partner I will be more than willing to take on those areas.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Zackcarp

FNG
Ultraheight, did you find a partner? I picked up a muzzy tag as well for 75/751 and was looking to talk to some of the muzzy tag holders.

Zackcarp

FNG
On my end it was my first hunt in Colorado. I hiked in about 5 miles, set up camp and hunted that general area. The snow that came had all the elk dropping to almost 8000'. I stayed up around 10,000' and only saw mule deer. By the time I located the elk, I didn't have enough time or food to go get them and haul one out. I would do it again. Met several good guys in the wilderness. But doubt I'll make it back this season.