Sold 2 BRAND NEW Lightfighter 1 Solo Backpacking Tents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ONLY 1 LEFT !

Up for sale I have 1 brand new lightfighter tens in the tan coloration option. What separates this tent from most solo backpacking tents is that it has 2 vestibules, 1 on each side, so you can store all your gear on one side and have the other side open for cooking or relaxing. Also the pole system uses a unique truss to ensure the tent is just as wide at the peak as it is at the floor so that when sitting in your tent you have plenty of headroom. They also have a strap system to mount on top of most cots if desired. Includes factory literature and repair kit. I have only ever set these up once in my home to ensure no manufacturer defect or shipping damage and they are in perfect condition. The first 2 images are mine and the subsequent are stock images. Price is $220 PayPal or Venmo shipped in the lower 48 or cash if local sale. Will ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada for added shipping. Located in Brookings, SD. For fastest response text or call 605-590-1870 or PM on here if interested. Thanks for looking.

CAPACITY: 1 Person
PATROL WEIGHT: 4.2 lbs
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 4.6 lbs
VESTIBULE AREA: 21 sq ft
PACKED SIZE: 16 x 6 in dia
NUMBER OF DOORS: 2
FRAME DESCRIPTION: Pressfit Ballistic Carbon Poles w/ All Weather Shock Cord, 6 Ultralight Ground Pegs

20210819_084756.jpg20210819_084853.jpgLiteFighter1-tent-06-1.jpgLF1-rainfly-499-tan.jpgLF1-base.jpgLF1-cot.jpg

Last edited:

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Not the lightest tent but its bombproof I have to admit after seeing your post I went and found a Multicam one that I just got today orders a Ground cloth and their 500d Molle Pocket for it also. I am looking forward to getting it setup

Status
Not open for further replies.