WTS 2 Browning ABolt IIs with VX3 scopes

Conrad

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling left and right hand Browning Abolt II’s, both chambered in 270 Win. The LH is a stainless stalker in a McMillan A3, bedded.

The RH is the traditional gloss stock with engraved receiver and boss. Both rifles are accurate with 140 AB and 150 Bergers. I can sell some bullets with them too.

Both have the old VX3 4.5-14 w/ side parallax and updated reticle to TMR. Yes I know they don’t t match the turrets in MOA but that’s what we had back in the day. Just looking to get some one a deer rifle ready to go.

Scopes are in Talley rings.

Low round count hunting rifles.

LH with McMillan: $1300 to your door

RH with boss: $900 to your door.

Thanks for looking.
IMG_8284.jpeg

IMG_8286.jpeg

Loper

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great rifles! Very tempting, especially the LH. I sold one about a year ago and I have wondered if that was the best decision. Do you still have the original stock for the LH?

kkp005

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for ya. I got a browning ab2 medallion LH in 270 for Christmas in 99 and have killed so much with it. It sat in the safe for years since it’s so dang loud with that boss brake. A few weeks ago I took the boss off, putt on a 9/16 to 5/8 thread adapter and screwed my suppressor on. Put some 140gr ballistic tips in it and shot a damn .30 MOA group . They are fantastic rifles

OP
C

Conrad

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just catching up to this over the weekend. I'm pretty sure I got rid of the original stock a long time ago (cheap plastic stock). Sorry bout that.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd be interested in the McMillian LH stock if you'd be interested in parting it out. Could throw in a wood or plastic handle for it if interested.