WTS 2 Canon Camera Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneisnone

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time lurker, finally a new member here. That should automatically make anyone wary of doing business with me, but I'm more than happy to chat on the phone or whatever else is needed to make someone feel confident about buying from me.

Selling 2 Canon camera packages. Both are in excellent/like new condition, always stored in a pelican case and cleaned before and after each shoot. The only reason Im selling is to purchase a 1DX mkii, so if you have one of those and are interested in trading, I'm open to that. Located in Mckinney TX, will ship if needed using Paypal G&S and you pay shipping/insurance. I took both of these cameras to RMNP last week and can provide recent images to show the quality.

Camera 1: $2200--- Canon 5D MkIV. Shutter count appx 70k. If you know camera's, you know this one is a workhorse and capable of some amazing images. Comes with a Canon battery grip, 4 batteries, 1 dual battery charger, 64gb Sandisk Extreme SD card and a 50mm 1.4 EF lens in great condition, no dust or scratches.

IMG_9008.jpg
Camera 2: $1300--- Canon 90D. Shutter count appx 4k, used primarily for video work. This camera shoots amazing video at 4k and 120p HD, with autofocus! The stills are incredible to, super fast continuous shutter and great resolution. Comes with the original box, 3 batteries, 1 dual battery charger, 128gb Sandisk Extreme SD card, Canon 10-22mm Lens and a Rode VideoMic GO (not pictured).IMG_8265.jpg
If you have any questions or would like more photos/details, please PM me to discuss.

OP
O

oneisnone

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to sell the 5D without the 50mm lens if someone is interested in the body/grip/batteries only

Status
Not open for further replies.