2021 Archery and Rifle Hunts available in Nebraska with Running Water Hunting!

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey sliders.

We’re now trying to fill spots for the 2021 archery and rifle whitetail season. 115-140” with 150”+ potential.

Archery - November 1-5, up to 3 people. $3,200 - 5 days
Rifle - November 18-21, up to 2 people.
$4,500 - 4 days

Price includes lodging, field transportation, meals and in field game care. You’ll stay in a fully furnished house with a full kitchen, hot shower, real beds with bedding provided and propane plus wood heat. Hunt is in NW Nebraska and tags are OTC. You will need your own safety harness for the tree stands but all are solid sets with lifelines on every stand.

Send me a PM if interested. The website has tons of info as well. RunningWaterHunting.com.

* I’ve been getting a lot of questions on where to hunt Nebraska public land lately. While I do like public lands and helping people, my honest opinion is your better off hunting private in Nebraska. You will have a much better experience getting away from the extreme pressure public gets. Whether that’s with us or another outfit you will have better luck getting an animal of any size if you go private. I feel our prices are extremely fair as we cover the heavy hitters like food, lodging and transportation during the week. Plus our deer don’t get hunted hard, we have good equipment and quality ground that’s a very short commute.

06482951b1c6eeefd1121a7598aa6721.jpg
824451e8d365e6afb9026684cc5624b6.jpg
bd49756333afa3ef45d9c5ac056a0ff0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Voyageur

WKR
Your hunts have always intrigued me. Do you offer an option that doesn’t include meals lodging game care etc? Thanks.

Last edited:

KHNC

WKR
Says subtract 200 if you do your own meals. On price list. Archery WT 3200 for 5 days. ML 3500.

Scottyboy

WKR
Your hunts have always intrigued me. Do you offer an option that doesn’t include meals lodging game care etc? Thanks.

Lodging would be tough were they are located, not many options. Don’t worry about saving a few hundred bucks and just go hunt. The amount of animals they have wandering their land is ridiculous. My first trip with them I saw more “shooter bucks” in 1 week than I have in 15years hunting my home state.

I’ll be hunting with them again in a month or so, and will do so next year, and the year after that and the year after that....

KHNC

WKR
Sounds like they recovered from the EHD wipeout of 2012. Really hammered NW Nebraska near Valentine all the way to Chadron where i hunt.