Sold 2 Seek Outside 8 man tipis and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Testing the waters a bit. I am thinking about changing up my car camping set up.

1 - 8 man Seek Outside tipi - brown - has bug screen doors - aluminum pole - stakes - $900 / OBO

1 - 8 man Seek Outside tipi - green - has bug screen doors - carbon fiber pole - stakes - $1000 / OBO

Both tipis have repaired tears in the stove jack. We camped in 50-60 mph winds in MT last fall and the wind pushed on the stove pipes so much they created tears. They were repaired with high temp silicon. The tears are contained within the stove jack itself and do not go into the tent material. With repairs, stove jacks are fully functional. I can send pictures upon request. Other than that, the tents are in excellent condition.

If someone buys one of the tents for prices listed above, I will throw in 1 liner for free.
If someone buys both tents for $1900, I will throw in 2 liners, medium seek outside stove and seek outside storage bag for free.

Picture of tents set up in MT last fall attached. If anyone is interested and wants pictures of the stove jack repairs, PM me and I will text them to you.

Attachments

• tipis.jpg
    tipis.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.