2-weeks

fatbacks

WKR
I'd sure like to see these rains back off. It's really wet in the Alaska Range. Not sure about the Brooks Range.

Flying up two weeks from today. Praying for a little better weather this year. Agree on the rain - getting a bit old this year.

It is 2020 so the brooks range probably looks just like it did when I was up there last year in August....

780097a88d0decf6fcef91957c1ab0fa.plist

6e452d3c47afe0341fbf869ea135f3bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Marine4life
Flying up two weeks from today. Praying for a little better weather this year. Agree on the rain - getting a bit old this year.

It is 2020 so the brooks range probably looks just like it did when I was up there last year in August....

780097a88d0decf6fcef91957c1ab0fa.plist

6e452d3c47afe0341fbf869ea135f3bb.jpg

Maybe I will add one more layer of clothing to the pack list. LOL.

I'd sure like to see these rains back off. It's really wet in the Alaska Range. Not sure about the Brooks Range.

Haha, I feel like "really wet" doesn't even begin to describe the amount of rain we've got this summer. It's been raining almost every day up here in North Pole, and from all the trips I've taken to Delta this summer, it's been worse down there. I'm going regardless, but I imagine it's going to be a cold, rainy and muddy mess.

MDR

FNG
Goodluck, we've had lots of rain this year as well. Hoping to get back into sheep country for opener (Aug 1st) myself.

VernAK

WKR
DCUA= Delta Controlled Use Area near Delta Jct. A draw tag.

TMA= Tok Management Area also a draw tag.

Both are in the Alaska Range East of where you are hunting.

DCUA= Delta Controlled Use Area near Delta Jct. A draw tag.

TMA= Tok Management Area also a draw tag.

Both are in the Alaska Range East of where you are hunting.
Thanks Im never that lucky so I'm just hunting OTC.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
Marine4life I'm in the same boat. Flying into Fairbanks on the 8th and into camp the morning of the 9th. I have my fingers crossed that all of the COVID testing goes smooth. Sounds like maybe we should bring a snorkel on our sheep hunts this year!
Best of luck!

todd h

FNG
I hunted with max for sheep / moose . with ryan as my guide. great guy you will have a great hunt. good luck