2-weeks

Took another COVID test within the 72 hour window. All Negative so ready to travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good Luck ! I leave Saturday, took a test this morning at a local clinic, have sent a home test in, and will be sending another home test in tomorrow morning (trying to leave nothing to chance!). Good luck to you, hope we're all successful and sharing pics on the 2020 Sheep meat pole in a couple of weeks!

OP
Marine4life
Good Luck ! I leave Saturday, took a test this morning at a local clinic, have sent a home test in, and will be sending another home test in tomorrow morning (trying to leave nothing to chance!). Good luck to you, hope we're all successful and sharing pics on the 2020 Sheep meat pole in a couple of weeks!

Best of luck to you as well.

Negative test received! changed flight to Anchorage from Saturday to tomorrow, just to ensure i'll be there withing 72 hour window, - plus i want to get the hell out of dodge.

Good luck OP and everyone else! I’m trying to be excited with all my gear in a big mess and a bunch of home and work loose ends. As usual, I’m mostly sick to my stomach with nerves that I only get with a pre-sheep hunt. They’ll all go away in about 24 hours when I’m hiking up the valley!

OP
Marine4life
Mine was under 48 hours. I went to an urgent care clinic in my area doing the tests.
I watched them load my rifle case and luggage just a couple minutes ago and now on my way to SEATAC. Leg one underway. Very anxious.

Best of luck everyone. I am staying tonight at Pikes Waterfront if anyone else happens to be.

Mine was under 48 hours. I went to an urgent care clinic in my area doing the tests.
I watched them load my rifle case and luggage just a couple minutes ago and now on my way to SEATAC. Leg one underway. Very anxious.

Best of luck everyone. I am staying tonight at Pikes Waterfront if anyone else happens to be.

[/QUOTE
Going to be on the same flight? You get into Fairbanks at 930 tonight

highstepper

Lil-Rokslider
SARS COV2 NOT detected. T minus 44 hours until lift off. Should be in Chitina at 1500 ADT. Safe travels and good hunting to all!