20-30% Off Sitka Gear - NO EXCLUSIONS

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
SITKA-annual-sale_at_1_shot_gear.JPG

It's that time of year again! 20-30% off ALL Sitka Gear, no exclusions! Sale ends March 3rd at 11:59pm PT.

Don't miss the biggest sale of the year for Sitka Gear! Limited quantities remain for many hot items!

Find a better deal? We price match!

Click here to shop now!

Well, I am having problems with my orders. I ordered 3 items and only received one of them despite being told that they were shipped on one USPS shipment. I sent a message 2 days ago and never received a reply. I tried calling the phone number 3-4 times this morning and can only get a voicemail. There is no email address I can reference.

This is a bit disturbing. Is there any way I can get help here at all? I hate to dispute the charges on my credit card and then head over to somewhere else.

Meanwhile, it was great meeting you guys at the Sheep Show here locally and my wife got a chance to try on the pants to ensure they fit her and they did, so we just waited for her pants to arrive on Monday. However, still waiting without a clue. Kinda frustrating. The good news is that the Sitka Mountain Hauler 6200 has been working out pretty good so far. I hope to get into a longer hike with it shortly to make sure it works, but so far, pretty happy with it.

Any assistance I can get would be appreciated.

UPDATED 11:43am:

I was able to work with Cory and he explained there was a mix up and they will be sending the items out shortly. The people at 1Shotgear were busy with travel between shows so it has been hectic for them.

Thank you 1ShotGear for all of your assistance.

Last edited:
OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Well, I am having problems with my orders. I ordered 3 items and only received one of them despite being told that they were shipped on one USPS shipment. I sent a message 2 days ago and never received a reply. I tried calling the phone number 3-4 times this morning and can only get a voicemail. There is no email address I can reference.

This is a bit disturbing. Is there any way I can get help here at all? I hate to dispute the charges on my credit card and then head over to somewhere else.

Meanwhile, it was great meeting you guys at the Sheep Show here locally and my wife got a chance to try on the pants to ensure they fit her and they did, so we just waited for her pants to arrive on Monday. However, still waiting without a clue. Kinda frustrating. The good news is that the Sitka Mountain Hauler 6200 has been working out pretty good so far. I hope to get into a longer hike with it shortly to make sure it works, but so far, pretty happy with it.

Any assistance I can get would be appreciated.

UPDATED 11:43am:

I was able to work with Cory and he explained there was a mix up and they will be sending the items out shortly. The people at 1Shotgear were busy with travel between shows so it has been hectic for them.

Thank you 1ShotGear for all of your assistance.

I apologize again for the miss-communication. We have a new guy at the shop handling orders while our core team is on the road for the shows. He should have contacted you explaining that two of the items were on the show trailer and in transit to Salt Lake City so they would be shipping on arrival in a second package. Both items are shipping out today with new tracking info.

We are spread thin during show season and it's definitely made it difficult to get back to every message promptly like usual. I appreciate your understanding and patience!

Let me know if there's anything else we can do for you, happy to help!

I apologize again for the miss-communication. We have a new guy at the shop handling orders while our core team is on the road for the shows. He should have contacted you explaining that two of the items were on the show trailer and in transit to Salt Lake City so they would be shipping on arrival in a second package. Both items are shipping out today with new tracking info.

We are spread thin during show season and it's definitely made it difficult to get back to every message promptly like usual. I appreciate your understanding and patience!

Let me know if there's anything else we can do for you, happy to help!

Once I was told what was going on with a second show right after the first, I totally understood and was not upset. Yes, I just received the notice of the shipping tracking number and yes, I am VERY happy with the turn around time and attentions to my concerns. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly to resolve the issue.

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Once I was told what was going on with a second show right after the first, I totally understood and was not upset. Yes, I just received the notice of the shipping tracking number and yes, I am VERY happy with the turn around time and attentions to my concerns. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly to resolve the issue.

Thanks for your understanding, we appreciate it! I hope you enjoy your new Sitka Gear!

After the great response and follow up from the guys at 1shotgear, I went ahead and placed another order. Thank you so much for all of your help and awesome customer service.

Order a few products through these guys the last couple of days and I’m seriously impressed. I’ve had some credit card check out issues (my card not them) and a size issue and these guys responded lightning fast. Shipping was quick. Also spoke with someone on the phone about which Sitka pieces to go with and they were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I found my new go to for quality outdoor gear!

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Order a few products through these guys the last couple of days and I’m seriously impressed. I’ve had some credit card check out issues (my card not them) and a size issue and these guys responded lightning fast. Shipping was quick. Also spoke with someone on the phone about which Sitka pieces to go with and they were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I found my new go to for quality outdoor gear!

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're always stoked to help anyone find the perfect gear for their hunt!