WTS 20-60x80 Vortex Viper HD - Smoking Deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Cabelas Intrepid / Vortex Viper HD 20-60x80 HD Spotting Scope - Straight Spotting Scope - Bought this back in 2016 (making it a gen 1...I think) on a whim and it hasn't left the gun safe except to look at the moon with the kids. Comes with the neoprene case as seen in the picture. Literally hasn't ever been on a hunting trip. Called and verified that it also has the Vortex VIP Warranty (also verified that this is the same exact glass as the Viper HD). But here's the kicker. You also get a great tripod to go with it! Along with the spotting scope you'll be getting a great Vanguard Alta 264AO tripod. This is a tripod that will hold that spotter perfectly still and allows you to actually stand up and glass. Great all around tripod. Like the spotting scope it is in almost new condition. Comes with 2 quick release plates and a travel bag. Only used to hold the above spotter while with the kids (this tripod in my other ad as well if you want more details). Together this combo would be close to $800 if you bought it new, but I'm willing to part with it for $450 TYD CONUS of OBO - Paypal F&F or you pay fees. Let's get this thing sold, so give me an offer if you don't like my price! Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_5365.JPG
    IMG_5365.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_5366.JPG
    IMG_5366.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5361.jpg
    IMG_5361.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 174
OP
passinggas33
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This model was a joint venture between Cabela's and Vortex that ran for about 2 years, which has since stopped for this scope particularly. And that joint venture means, they took the Vortex Viper HD and put the Cabela's logo on it, and took off the picatinny rail attachment. If you want the specs for this scope, look up the Vortex Viper HD spotting scope specifications and you will be real close on most of the details. If you want to call Vortex to verify you can, but I literally did this two days before I put the scope up for sale. Since this is Rokslide and the number one spec that everybody wants to know is weight, it is 60.35 oz naked. With caps and neoprene covers it is 68.92. Are there any other specs you would like to know?

Here is a link to the scope when it was for sale, but it doesn't have lots of info.

Let me know what else I can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.