20 CO residents points....

I've got 20 resident pronghorn points in CO and am at a point in my life where I have more time to think about cashing them in the next 1-3 years. Any recommendation wrt what units I should begin researching and scouting? Back when I started I assumed I'd end up around Craig but I'd heard that area had declined in more recent years. Any opinions/advice appreciated.

You won't get bigger antelope, but the hunting experience will be better in those hard to draw units. The biggest antelope I have seen in CO are in OTC archery units on private land in the SE part of the state.

OP
Runningwater
Thanks! I'll be looking for a rifle tag. I know 20 points for pronghorn in CO is pretty silly. I just kept having other higher priority hunt plans every year, then kids HS sports era hit....and low and behold here I am with 20 points. Figured it's getting time to put a plan together.

My Dad had 22 points and we drew the ranching for wildlife tag at three forks ranch. He ended up shooting a solid buck on the first day after passing on 30-40 other bucks. Overall had a good experience, but definitely not for someone who doesn't like a guide telling them what to do. Definitely not any B&C bucks on the ranch, but definitely some good ones

OP
Runningwater
Thanks folks! I'm taking notes to research for next year. Heading back up to AK this fall to tag along on a friend's moose hunt and to look for a nice black bear - so will just buy another point for the heck of it. Need to start getting rid of my CO points though!