WTS 20 Degree Hammock Quilt Sets - Hammock Gear Premium and Enlightened Equipment Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have too much duplication of gear. Thus, I will be selling several items in the near future. First up are two 20 degree Quilt sets. I will get pictures up later; but, I wanted to get these listed.

First, I have a premium Hammock Gear 20 degree set. The Burrow is multi cam outer and cinnamon brown inner, standard length and wide width. The footbox has snaps. The Incubator is multicam outer and black inner and it is the long. They are both 850 Fill Power DWR Goose Down. For this set I need $565 shipped and insured at my expense.

The second set is Enlightened Equipment Apex. The Revolt is Digicam 20 D outside and Black 10D inside and is standard length and width. The Revelation is also Digicam 20D outside and Black 10D inside. It is long and wide. I need $350 shipped and insured at my expense for this set.

Both sets are in excellent condition with zero deficiencies and have only ever been stored in their respective storage sacks, uncompressed. Each set has been used 5 nights. As for the top quilts, I always sleep in silk long johns and cotton socks.
ctiUewgl.jpg

shvThwAl.jpg

2PDbcLEl.jpg

TUdLzTBl.jpg

Pmringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Willing to sell the Revelation itself? Looking for a long and wide 20 degree revelation for a bit now.

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Now, $550 shipped and insured at my expense for the Hammock Gear 20 degree set.

and,

$325 shipped and insured at my expense for the Enlightened Equipment Apex 20 degree set.

Status
Not open for further replies.