WTT 20 ga Wingmaster for Model 12

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My stepfather recently passed away and left me a set of shotguns in .410, 28, 20, 16, and 12 gauge. They are all decent condition but all used in the field Winchesters in the Model 12 style. Except for the 20 gauge. It’s a Remington Wingmaster

I’m looking to swap it for a Winchester in similar condition as the others to make a matched set.

the Remington is a full choke barrel on a “magnum” receiver (2&3/4” or 3”)

Mountainman3

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck finding that swap. Most folks love their model 12’s. Cool set of guns to have. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Watch gunbroker carefully and you should be able to find what you want, I just picked up a 16 model 12 for a great price after a month of watching. Research you model 12 serial numbers too and make sure you know if you have the older short chambered guns.
I would have some interest in learning more about your wingmaster 20 if you decide to sell it.

OP
Gunnersdad49
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Watch gunbroker carefully and you should be able to find what you want, I just picked up a 16 model 12 for a great price after a month of watching. Research you model 12 serial numbers too and make sure you know if you have the older short chambered guns.
I would have some interest in learning more about your wingmaster 20 if you decide to sell it.
Good call on gunbroker. I know it's a long shot, but the old Rokslide classifieds do have quite the reach, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I'll leave it up here for a bit and see if it's destined for sale, or if I have to start collecting a line of Wingmasters too. :)