$20 game cameras

UtahJimmy

WKR
I have two just ordered two more , these are not bad cams , not the greatest but real serviceable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long have you had the other two?

I'm also thinking about picking up a few but if they crap out after a few weeks (online reviews seem to be negative) not sure if it's worth it?

I would probably twice as many as you want to work. Hopefully you can return the ones that don't.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How long have you had the other two?

I'm also thinking about picking up a few but if they crap out after a few weeks (online reviews seem to be negative) not sure if it's worth it?

Used them last season , i just got them back from my uncle too he used them to find out Racoons were stilling his Koi not cats

Cockeye

WKR
11/10/2014
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Junk
By Dwight
from Baton Rouge La.
See all my reviews
Site Member
Bought 4 of these in the off season for the next hunting season. One did not work right out the package. One worked a week. Other two did not last a month. And because warranty card was not sent in within 14 days of purchase no warranty. Beware of this junk.
BOTTOM LINE No, I would not recommend this to a friend

Was this review helpful? Yes / No - You may also flag this review
7/14/2014
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Terrible pictures
By Lenny
from Maryland
See all my reviews
Site Member
This camera is terrible. It worked alright for about two months. After that, it was horrible. Pictures in the daytime are overexposed. Pictures at night are completely black. This trail cam is now completely useless.

I replaced it with a bushnell which not only takes better quality pictures, but works as it should.
BOTTOM LINE No, I would not recommend this to a friend

That's the reviews I found

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Interesting there seem to be many good reviews of them as well. Both trail camera reviews and another rated them high. That said you can go through all the major brand's reviews and find negative reviews just like the ones posted above. I have no problem buying them at that price. Also from what I understand the Customer service at the Wild game is very good compared to many other higher end brands. I have never had Moultrie or Bushnell provide me a with a posted paid label for a warranty claim but have with the one Wild game I had to send in.

I shop for trail cameras every day for my website and I think Wildgame has some of the worst quality. They have cornered the "cheap" market. That said, I would try some of these for $20 if you are looking to increase your arsenal of cameras. My feeling is that a $20 camera will take a lot more pictures than no camera, and if you are short on money now, you can save up and upgrade as you get more experience with cameras. If you get some good ones, they could last a long some. The flip side is that they might not work out of the box. Just keep all your receipts and paperwork together.

Savage99

WKR
Deal still going on? I wanted some cheap ones for public land.

I shop for trail cameras every day for my website and I think Wildgame has some of the worst quality. They have cornered the "cheap" market. That said, I would try some of these for $20 if you are looking to increase your arsenal of cameras. My feeling is that a $20 camera will take a lot more pictures than no camera, and if you are short on money now, you can save up and upgrade as you get more experience with cameras. If you get some good ones, they could last a long some. The flip side is that they might not work out of the box. Just keep all your receipts and paperwork together.

Exactly this , on public ground Im not throwing out $120 a camera. Private i probably would go a different route. These will let you know what animals are were you hunt , not take museum quality photos.

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider

Well, Said!!! This is what I bought these cams for. If I get a season out of them on public land in the rain forest of the Orgon coat I will be very happy. I bought 8 of these cameras for $160 and free shipping.

I also run the cheap Tasco 3mp cams from Walmart too and will see how the two campire. I got those for $30 each and free shipping to add to my 5 higher end cams that I will put in spot's of high interest.