20% string sets until March 9 11:59pm

garrickt

Lil-Rokslider
In an effort to get a few more of you Roksliders into my strings and get a little more feedback on the site I am offering this discount.

20% off of your order through this Saturday (3-9)

You will have to pm me here or send me an email; [email protected]. I don't have a discount code set up on the website yet.
Let me know the bow make, model and year. For you Hoyt shooters I will also need to know your DL and cam. Add color choices for string and serving material and I will get you payment info.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
For you guys that have already purchased from me, I thank you and if you want/need a second set send me a pm and I will have a special offer for you as well.

Don't let this price fool you, I stand behind my strings 100% and will not allow anyone to be unhappy with their purchase.

OP
G

garrickt

Lil-Rokslider
Current in stock colors are: String Material 452x: Flo Orange, Flo Green, Flo Yellow, Purple, Mtn. Berry, Kiwi, Cedar, Gold, Black, Brown, Tan, Natural(white), Green, OD Green, Pink, Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver, Sunset Orange, Flame, Autumn, -Black/Silver, -Yellow/Black, -Flo.Green/Black, -Green/Black, -Red/Black,Sunset -Orange/Black -Black/White, -Blue/White, -Red/White.

8190-Red, Blue, Silver, Black, White, Tan, Flo Yellow, Flo Orange, Flo Green, Flo Pink, Flo Purple

Brownell xs2- Black, Gray, White, Med. Brown, Red, Blue, Flo Green, Bright Yellow, Burnt Orange, Baby Blue, Flo Pink, Hunter Green, Flo Orange

Serving BCY 3d: Flo Green, Flo Orange, Red, Blue, Mtn. Berry, Silver, Flo Yellow, Black, Pink, Yellow, Brown, Sunset Orange, Purple, Green, Tan, Brown, White (clear)
Center Serving: Blue, Red, Black, Black/White, Green, Pink, Purple, Orange, Brown (all center serving has black in as well)
Halo: Clear, Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Flo Green, Flo Yellow, Flo Orange, Gold, Tan, Brown, Pink, Purple