Sold 20” Tikka T3X CTR Blued, 6.5 Creed, Leupold VX3i

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Local Pickup in the Greater Wasatch Front Area (Utah) ONLY, Cross Posted Locally.

$1,250.00 Cash

Time to make some space in the safe, so I’m culling items that don’t get used. This is a rifle I purchased a little over a year ago, and I’ve put about 150 rounds through it. I’ve primarily put hornady factory 140 ELDM through it, and it shoots 3 round groups at 1/4-1/2 MOA, 10 round groups at 1.2 MOA. It’s a great rifle and is a shooter, but as an unapologetic western big game hunter, my Lite model Tikka is what I reach for, so this one hasn’t even really been shot since I initially picked it up. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with the rifle, it just gathers dust so I’d rather free up the fundage for something else. Thought maybe one day I would use it in an NRL Hunter match, but that ship has sailed.

The leupold VX3I 4.5-14x40 scope on top is one that’s just been sitting in my safe for a couple years. It was initially installed on a ruger American predator for about 1500 rounds, but I got rid of that rifle and decided to keep the scope “just in case.” But I’m totally over Leupold optics for multiple reasons, so it’s just gathered dust as well. The CDS dial was etched for the ruger it was on, so the dial doesn’t match this gun. It currently has the stock turret installed. Glass is clear and the scope shows minimal wear, and has the windplex reticle.

It will come with an extra factory tikka 10 round mag, the installed picatinny rail on the forend, and a magpul bipod.

Again, these are for sale simply to free up cash and space in the safe. Call or text with any questions or reasonable offers. Free most evenings and all weekend if you wanna come get it.

NO TRADES! CASH ONLY! Needing to use the fundage to pay off some debt and fund some fertility treatments for my wife and I.

Will only sell to somebody with a valid concealed weapons permit!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2968.jpeg
    IMG_2968.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2970.jpeg
    IMG_2970.jpeg
    387.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2972.jpeg
    IMG_2972.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2974.jpeg