2011 omen pro

Shrek

WKR
Need some quick help. I can pickup a very lightly used 2011 omen pro with two sights and a release for $500 . Steal of a deal ? Got to move quick so please let me know.
aha9eneg.jpg

Last edited:

PhillyB

WKR
I would say that's a good deal if you are looking for a PSE.

Last edited:
OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
I'm slowing down on this I think. It is 70# right hand 29". I'm the huge guy who can't use 26" stays and I don't think the omen can go further than 30" draw. I don't know what it would cost to switch it longer or if I could even use it at 30" draw.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
I've measured myself a half dozen times now and keep coming up with a 31" draw length. Can I get away with a 30" max draw bow or should I just forget about the omen ?

ckleeves

WKR
I think it's an OK deal but not great. If you look on archery talk you can get a pretty good idea of what a certain model is going for. Bows depreciate rather quickly.

sk1

WKR
I agree with your decision to pass on that deal, I paid that for a vector turbo that was barely used

Before you keep looking I'd figure out exactly what your needs are for draw length and such....then find a good deal with the specs you need. No sense in jumping on a good deal if it will never truly work for you

Lawnboi

WKR
X3, get a bow that you know fits.

The measuring method does not always work perfect, it gets you close though. Best bet is to find a shop and shoot some bows to figure out your real DL.

J-Daddy

WKR
Whoever told you that was a 2011 Omen Pro fed you a line of BS cause that's the old version before the Pro ..... That was most likely a 2010 model and $500 is to much for that bow.

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
I'm in Florida so I already have three. I buy the bulk refill kits if that tells you anything about where I hunt.

Last edited: