2012 Archery Gear and Gadgets!?!

Well its MAY!!! The new 2012 STUFF (archery toys) are getting into shops in our areas BUT what has really caught your eye, your interest, for this year?

Sights
rests
bows
quivers
broadheads
arrows

Lets here is all!!!

OR Archer

WKR
Sights - Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg. I love this sight.
Rest - TT Smackdown Pro. Still waiting on them to come in but Im really interested in this one.
Bows - Hoyt Vector Turbo, Mathews Heli-m, PSE DS Evo, Mathews MR6. Really like all four of these bows.
Quivers - Tight Spot. Still the best in my opinion.
Broadheads- Ulmer Edge. Too bad I cant use them here in OR.
Arrows - Easton Injexions. Love this arrow. Cant wait to see how they perform on an animal.

J-Daddy

WKR
Sights= Black Golds are once again great, CBE, new Sure Locs look good on paper and in pics I've seen
Rests= TrophyTaker Smackdown Pro looks great "if they can ever get them out the door", I'm sticking with my Hamskea Versa Rest though
Quivers= Tightspot as usual
Broadheads= Ulmer Edge is the one I'm most curious in, I'd like to see if the new Rage is better than the old one, G5 has some decent looking stuff this year
Arrows= Easton Injexion series looks really good...Curious to see/hear more on the new Black Eagle stuff, nothing else real exciting in arrows that I've seen so I'll probably shoot Gold Tip again this year.

velvetfvr

WKR
Sights- Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg, nothing beats spot hogg!
Rests- So far the TT smackdown pro which is going on my omen pro
Quivers- Tight Spot again!
Bows- Pse Omen Pro, have the evo but wanted the king of archery so added the omen pro to my lineup.
Arrows- Making the switch to PSE arrows after hunting season
Broadheads- I am sticking with my t3's for everthing but elk and the montecs are going to be used for a massive bull.

DesertRat

FNG
Sights - Undecided
rests -Hamskea VersaRest
bows - 2012 Hoyt Carbon Matrix
quivers - Fuse Citori
broadheads - InnerLoc Falcon 100
arrows

weaver

WKR
For the first time in years im content with all my archery gear so im not really checking out the new stuff. Did add the new 3rd axis adjustment bracket to my Hha though.

DesertRat

FNG
For the first time in years im content with all my archery gear so im not really checking out the new stuff. Did add the new 3rd axis adjustment bracket to my Hha though.

We spoke with Brian of HHA at the ATA show. He was a quick study of third axis at full draw and he quickly added the bracket to this years product line. He makes great sights.

-DR