2012 Elite Pure Custom Black and Green 40-50#

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a custom 2012 Elite Pure with 50 pound limbs and 29.5 or 30" draw length. I think it is 29.5" It has the 30" mods on it, but I think the limb stops were adjusted in a way that makes it a 29.5" Draw Length. I also might have some custom black mods for it somewhere to make it 28.5". I need to look. If not mods can easily be found and purchased.
It has a shiny black powder coated riser, shiny black painted limbs, and matte green cerakoted cams etc.
It is currently set up for Bow Hunter Class minus maybe the rear stabilizer, which may not be allowed depending on what you shoot. However, the stabilizer can easily be removed or cut to the appropriate length.
I am willing to sell it bare bow for $500 TYD OBO or with everything on it for $850 TYD OBO. I would also be willing to sell the easton eclipse aluminum arrows I have for it as well for additional money.
I have spent an insane amount of money getting this bow to look and shoot perfect! I love it, but I no longer have the time to shoot league because I am in college and I work evenings. I also am in need of some extra cash to help pay for college, so it has to go.
This is a one of a kind bow and it is beautiful!

Here is a link to a video of me shooting the bow on January 12th, 2018. Please ignore my poor form.
2012 Elite Pure Custom Black and Green - YouTube

Here is a link to a video of what the bow looks like.
2012 Elite Pure Bow Hunter Class Custom Black and Green - YouTube

Elite 1.jpg

Elite 2.jpg

Elite 3.jpg

Elite 4.jpg

Elite 5.jpg

This bow's accessories:
Specialty Peep (willing to keep with the bow for the right price)
Custom black and neon green paracord wrist strap
Shrewd front stabilizer quick connect
Unknown brand rear stabilizer quick connect
Custom Carbon Fiber Stabilizers I think the front is a total of 12" with the limbsaver dampener and the back is 8 or 10" I can measure if interested
(I also have extra custom black powdercoated weights for the stabilizers)
Extreme Archery Sight (can't remember the model, but will find out) I think it is 2000
Hamskea Versa Rest

Issues with this bow:
The string hits my arm (I think the draw length is actually too long for me) so the string is a bit frayed, but actually hasn't been on their that long.
The logo on the bottom limb has a piece that moved within the "I" you can see what I mean in the video of the bow.

OP
C
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I know I am new to this forum, but I promise I am legit. Look me up on Archery Talk if you are worried. cardetailer18 is my username. I have 27 100% feedback reviews over there.