2012 Elk Hunting Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It is that time of year everyone, so post up your elk hunting photos for a chance to win some cool prizes!

Any photo will be eligible (bull, cow or field photo), so post up what you've got and we'll judge accordingly:)

DSC02076.jpg

ridgefire

WKR
congrats and nice bulls. two weeks from today i will be heading to idaho for 11 days. hopefully be posting a pic or two when i get back.

Titaniumman

Lil-Rokslider
Dang sneek-ee that is awesome! I have a friend that has been putting in for a Utah bull tag for something around 15 years. This will drive him bats!!

sneek-ee

WKR
Dang sneek-ee that is awesome! I have a friend that has been putting in for a Utah bull tag for something around 15 years. This will drive him bats!!

Utah's point system makes it tough to draw a Limited Unit Elk Tag! And there are a ton of people putting in year after year. (I am one of them, I'm only 23, so I don't even have 10 points yet!) He should draw a solid unit here real soon sounds like. I wish I would've started putting in for deer instead of elk when I was younger, Utah only lets you pick one limited species (elk, deer, or antelope), because you have the opportunity to shoot a good elk each year with some scouting and hiking.
But to tell you the truth, Utah's General Elk areas have awesome bulls if you get away from the roads and work for them!!

Here's my elk from last year, General unit again...
2011-10-10_19-10-46_806.jpg

2011-10-10_19-10-35_721.jpg

Swede

WKR
Attached is a picture of my 2012 bull which I shot in eastern Oregon on August 30 at 7:15PM. As you can see he had a funky right antler which I believe was a result of a damaged left testicle. He was a little shy about showing that, so I left it out of the picture.

Attachments

• Bow Hunt 2012 001 (13).jpg
    Bow Hunt 2012 001 (13).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 210
Status
Not open for further replies.