2012 Kuiu line

McFly83

FNG
I use a microtex cap from cabelas thats great.
Dissappointed not to see a synthetic hat. Guess ill just wear my rokslide hat cause none of the synthetic hats iv ever tried fit my small head.

Only thing i may get is gaiters now.

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
is it a ball cap? I am not seeing one on thier site.

I have a guide hat for a beanie. That thing is pretty sweet.

yeah it's a ball cap, 100% polyester.....very light weight, velcro adjustment, and the material stretches and fits to your head great! mountain mimicry camo

as 0z08 said, when camofire lists them they go for a cheap $9, core4element makes a ton of things that are not on their website

http://www.camofire.com/forum/hunting-deals/core4element-tek-ball-cap

I would email kendal maybe he has some in stock he would sell you if you're interested

KUIU is taking pre-orders for their gaiters until Thursday at 5pm from the inner circle. Looks like they will be shipped out in late June. Currently only the steel grey is available. Vias and major brown will be available in late fall. Price is $59.99.

Rizzy

WKR
I like the new packs, they have some neat features. The new frames are supposed to be stiffer, can't wait to hear some reports on them. These new packs are going to be stiff competition for the top end pack makers.

slim9300

WKR
I like the new packs, they have some neat features. The new frames are supposed to be stiffer, can't wait to hear some reports on them. These new packs are going to be stiff competition for the top end pack makers.

I'm curious to hear the feedback they get. I'm glad to hear that Jason went back to the drawing board.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Aron can use one and not break it I might be tempted to add another pack... : ) Sure as heck don't NEED one though... : )