2012 Montana Bull?

Found this pic on the Kuiu site...Anyone know the story behind it or a score?

Attachments

• rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

littlebuf

Banned
who ever it is they have mastered the art of the long arm. always a classic, nice bull but still some generous camera angle there. and probably not needed

who ever it is they have mastered the art of the long arm. always a classic, nice bull but still some generous camera angle there. and probably not needed

I have to disagree, that thing is a hoss no matter the angle.

littlebuf

Banned
I have to disagree, that thing is a hoss no matter the angle.

its big. but there going out of there way to make it look bigger. all it real does is make for a funny picture when a bull like that doesn't need it. most of the time i wont call out a little long arming, theres really no harm. but this ones just kinda funny. look how little it makes the dudes hand look. and you can just about see the lean towards the lens. nice bull, funny pic

littlebuf

Banned
I would agree with 370ish. great tops but his thirds will hold him back. hard to get an accurate judge on the mass too. again the camera angle has a lot to do with that

Ethan S.

Lil-Rokslider
Don't know the story or score, but there is nothing wrong with the picture. He is holding onto the right antler and you can see his entire arm, meaning he is sitting almost directly under the antler and next to the bulls shoulder. I wouldn't call that long arming and I would say he did a very good job taking the picture with the bull being in the bottom of a draw like it is. Awesome bull too!

Shrek

WKR
I have to agree with Eathan S , his arm isn't even straitened and he is holding it by the near antler. Just looks like a monster bull to me. Reaching across the animal to hold it by the near to camera antler and his arm not strait means he is doing nothing to make it look bigger.

I have to agree with Eathan S , his arm isn't even straitened and he is holding it by the near antler. Just looks like a monster bull to me. Reaching across the animal to hold it by the near to camera antler and his arm not strait means he is doing nothing to make it look bigger.

Agreed , no other way to call it then that is a giant bull.

Meanwhile littlebuf is playing CSI Miami.

Greenhorn

FNG
Gigantic stud of an elk. Bet that guy really cares that jealous hunters think of the photo. Looks like a well fed eastern MT bull that'll score around 390.

littlebuf

Banned
Gigantic stud of an elk. Bet that guy really cares that jealous hunters think of the photo. Looks like a well fed eastern MT bull that'll score around 390.

this is one of the funniest post ive read on here. god the internet is a trash heap. welcome to MM