2012 Nevada pronghorn hunt

velvetfvr

WKR
Getting ready to leave thursday to go chase some Nevada goats with my bow spot and stalk style. Will upload pics of my buck and my brothers because we don't hope to get 2 bucks we are going to get 2 bucks!

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Schweet! Sounds like fun man, and that's the attitude to have! Good luck out there, and try not to over heat!

HONEYBADGER

Lil-Rokslider
I will be later on with a rifle. What unit are you hunting? My buddy has an archery tag for the same unit I have rifle, 141 etc.

OP
velvetfvr

velvetfvr

WKR
32,34,35 is where I am bowhunting. Setting my little brother up in a blind and I am hitting the flat spot and stalk style and with a decoy.

Hardstalk

WKR
+1 heading out 8/10 with the bow to try and get it done on a lope area 131-132-163-164

I have a rifle tag for 041-042, Went scouting this weekend and found alot of animals but nothing huge. Ill be heading out on the 20th to scout a few days before the season opens on the 22nd.

Mckinnon

WKR
Well I went out and crawled up into within 40 yds of one, I thought I was at 50, shot over his back. I was bummed but this was my first every archery hunt and my first time after pronghorn ever, so I was very pleased to get an opportunity. I didnt have time to range him, I know better for next time! Definitely a huge learning curve, but I am loving it!

Well I went out and crawled up into within 40 yds of one, I thought I was at 50, shot over his back. I was bummed but this was my first every archery hunt and my first time after pronghorn ever, so I was very pleased to get an opportunity. I didnt have time to range him, I know better for next time! Definitely a huge learning curve, but I am loving it!

Nice! Just getting in that close is an accomplishment!!