2012 success thread

Matt Palmquist

Lil-Rokslider
:) Not sure if that word is in Staffords vocabulary! I am headed to ID in June and don't have much time to hunt so I probably won't be too picky!! Good luck to everyone. Can't wait to start seeing a few photos.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
First one down 2012

First bear for our crew this season... My buddy's 13-year old son Brady took his second archery bear on Saturday. It's a good looking young boar off our spot and stalk bait that he took with a PERFECT 30-yard heart shot! Congrats buddy. That's the first of about 7-10 bears we will put on the ground this year.

Way to go dude!

Coop

Attachments

• Brady 2012.jpg
    Brady 2012.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

G Posik

WKR
Here is my black bear, shot in Alberta on May 15th. This was my first bear and shot with my longbow at 22yds. May not be the biggest bear but as someone told me..... "HE IS AS BIG AS A BEAR."

attachment.php

Glenn

marshrat

FNG
Glenn, just got on this thread for the first time. That's awesome on the longbow kill, bud. Alberta. Man what I wouldn't do to chase bear, ducks, geese, etc. there. One day.

marshrat

FNG
I am obviously far away from where I would have the best opportunities. I wish I had the ability to travel West, or north for that matter. I think I will only be able to average one trip like that a year.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
MJ - woof! Dude that is a beast!!! Congrats on what looks to be a B&C bear!! Let us know what he scored, Thanks for posting!

Coop

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Another nice ID bear for one of the younger generation hunting with our crew - My good friend's son Bryan made a great shot and this bear was down in 15 yards.

attachment.php

Ibow

FNG
http://

Alberta Bear, spring 2012. Myself, friend Russ Thornberry and outfitter John Rivet from Swan Hills, Alberta.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Here's another from this Season in our bear hunting crew. Took me a while to figure out how to reduce file size w/o a photo editor so I could upload this photo of Dylan from memorial day weekend. Great job bud!
attachment.php

Not the biggest bear I saw this year on our Idaho bait. I saw 14 different bears in 4 sits, passed several bigger than this one, but as time grew short and my deployment to Afghanistan grew closer, I decided to make it happen. Good luck to everyone else this season!

Attachments

• Bear2.jpg
    Bear2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 91