2013 Hoyt G3 Element Ordered

OP
Maxhunter

Maxhunter

WKR
What are you gonna do with your old Element?

It's for sale right now but I haven't had any takers. It's hard to sell with being a lefty and 26.5 draw. Maybe I'll convert it to RKT cams and keep it as a back up.

craitchky

Lil-Rokslider
I will be moving up to a 2013 Matrix after this season is over. I have a 2010 Matrix right now, love how it shoots, but I really like how the new ones are setup!
I will probably sell the old one on this site after the new one arrives.

rhendrix

WKR
It's for sale right now but I haven't had any takers. It's hard to sell with being a lefty and 26.5 draw. Maybe I'll convert it to RKT cams and keep it as a back up.

I was gonna suggest keeping it, having it dipped, and using it for a specialty bow. Could be useful if you live out west and hunt in the snow much.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Have those of you that have ordered the new Carbon bows shot them already?

OP
Maxhunter

Maxhunter

WKR
Like stated there slowing going up in price. I suspect it's probably do to the materials to manufacture them have risen.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have any of you Carbon guys shot the new Elite Hunter? I'd really like to see how that bow shoots compares to my Z28... That whole thread on having a back up bow has me thinking.... : ) Better yet I'd like to hear how you guys feel it shoots compares to the Hoyts...

J-Daddy

WKR
Have any of you Carbon guys shot the new Elite Hunter? I'd really like to see how that bow shoots compares to my Z28... That whole thread on having a back up bow has me thinking.... : ) Better yet I'd like to hear how you guys feel it shoots compares to the Hoyts...

I think youd like the new Hunter...it's smoother and faster than the Z28 was.
Elite makes some really good shooting bows now, hard to go wrong with them.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think youd like the new Hunter...it's smoother and faster than the Z28 was.
Elite makes some really good shooting bows now, hard to go wrong with them.
Especially at the price difference... I don't want to even shoot another bow as I like how Elite shoots... However, I am curious sometimes as to what I am missing.. : ) Just not curious enough to try something else....

That new Hunter is a BIG improvement!!! Smooth, quiet, fast SOLID back wall. only down fall IMO is the 4.3# (it doesn't feel like it) but that's what elite has listed on their site!?!?!?

Yukondog

WKR
On another thread I posted my thoughts on the Elite bow. Last weekend I shoot several different bows. The Elite hunter came in tops for me in front of the Mathews Creed. The Matrix and Spyder where in last place. Personal choice I understand. Shop Evan works at did not have the Elite Answer. I want to shot that next to the Hunter
came. Going in about an hour to a different shop who has both. Will also shot the Creed again. Must say though I'm leaning towards the Elite bows. I really liked them a lot

Matt