2013 shed hunt

Jon Boy

WKR
My buddy and I went on a short shed hunt/bear scouting trip last Thursday and did fairly well finding 7 sheds in 45 minutes or so. No monsters but it was a fun trip and quite the adventure to get in there. It starts a little slow but it gets pretty good. Enjoy.

[video=youtube_share;IDo2y0hzGhM]http://youtu.be/IDo2y0hzGhM[/video]

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks JB!

Isn't it funny how you could pass 20 bucks like that in a day of hunting, but when you find the sheds you feel like you hit the jackpot? I love that feeling.

Sweet video.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I have always been jealous of those guys that find matched pairs right next to each other. Never happened to me ...

until yesterday:

I swear it felt like finding a 200 incher. :)

OP
Jon Boy

Jon Boy

WKR
I hear yuh Bitterroot! I found more sheds in that day than any other day before so I was pretty excited with every one I found. Its a pretty long haul to get in there with a few creek crossings, and a thick nasty swamp bog that holds some grizz from time to time, so it was good to find some bone.

Hope you fellas enjoyed it! I just bought a canon t4I and the video quality is simply amazing so you can expect to see some pretty good short films in the weeks to come.

OP
Jon Boy

Jon Boy

WKR
Those are some nice sheds there! I have yet to find a matched set and have looked and looked, every time I see photos of a set next to each other I think they must be staged ! haha :D

Vandal 44

WKR
Nice video, did you use a Go Pro and what was the music you had playing with the video. I am having a cup of coffee this morning, watching and listening to the music and kind of got lost for a few minutes. Good luck on getting a bear.

OP
Jon Boy

Jon Boy

WKR
Yes this was all go pro footage, we just purchased a new camera so you wont have to worry about the terrible gopro footage any more haha and the music is Old Pine by Ben Howard.