2013 Sheep Show update

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm sitting in the airport, getting ready to head to Reno and figured we could update this like the ATA and SHOT.

Last night was interesting.....got food poisoning from dinner and looked like dumb and dumber! So I may look a little skinnier the normal.

I'm sitting in the airport, getting ready to head to Reno and figured we could update this like the ATA and SHOT.

Last night was interesting.....got food poisoning from dinner and looked like dumb and dumber! So I may look a little skinnier the normal.

Im in. hopefully your toilet actually Flushed!!!

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
1/2 teaspoon for fast, effective relief.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359482099.098733.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359482099.098733.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 87

Craig4791

WKR

That sucks! Hopefully it's just a 24 hr case. I was in Mexico last month and got a terrible case of it that lasted a few days! That stuff is serious lol.

I'm in too ill update on anything I think is interesting or new.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I made it!

The weather in reno is about identical to Denver (40-50).

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359496713723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359496713723.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 120
A little shout out for Dumb and Dumber. Top 5 in my book. I laughed at the comments, so I had to post a +1

Anyone else feel "not worthy" at the Sheep show? Awesome show, but lots of trophy wives and large wallets.

Last edited:

velvetfvr

WKR
Hey I will be there Saturday morning, would like to meet some fellow rokslide members if any will be there?

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
A little shout out for Dumb and Dumber. Top 5 in my book. I laughed at the comments, so I had to post a +1

Anyone else feel "not worthy" at the Sheep show? Awesome show, but lots of trophy wives and large wallets.

We're all poor, so we'll need to stick together:)

Hope to see any roksliders there. Want to meet aron in person and see all the cool stuff. The boys and i are going on Saturday for the frist time hope that I am not too out of place with two redneck hunting kids in all the upper class people hahahaha

dotman

WKR
Never been but are there a good number of raffled tags or mainly auctioned? Might have to try for next year. Or is it just a sweet trade show?