2013 Tags

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
My son turned 10 on Sunday (legal hunting age in WI).

We found out a few weeks ago that we have 4 turkey tags coming, and will be able to get 6 more (as a family). Found out today that he drew a WI bear tag, as did my wife. We wait up to 10 years in WI for a bear tag, so this is pretty big for him. Shaping up to be a good fall. My dad and I should draw WY antelope tags, and I will draw CO elk with a buddy. That still leaves AZ, UT, and NM elk along with WI, MN, and MO deer......looking like a great upcoming season.

What ya'll got in the works already?

Craig4791

WKR
Wow! Ten year wait for a bear tag? I thought you guys had a ton of bears.

Sounds like a great season ahead of you and your family.

I probably won't draw anything this year ( still new in the point game) but still have some great hunts planned.

Spring turkey here in Ca
Spring bear in Idaho
Ca blacktails
Going to pick up a landowner tag in New Mexico for late september elk this year unless I draw.
Going to Montana to hunt Rifle elk and deer with my dad.
Idaho and Washington rutting whitetails in November.

I'm pumped for 2013!!

blb078

WKR
My son turned 10 on Sunday (legal hunting age in WI).

We found out a few weeks ago that we have 4 turkey tags coming, and will be able to get 6 more (as a family). Found out today that he drew a WI bear tag, as did my wife. We wait up to 10 years in WI for a bear tag, so this is pretty big for him. Shaping up to be a good fall. My dad and I should draw WY antelope tags, and I will draw CO elk with a buddy. That still leaves AZ, UT, and NM elk along with WI, MN, and MO deer......looking like a great upcoming season.

What ya'll got in the works already?

When you plan on coming to MO for a deer hunt, might be able to point you to some areas, unless you have a lease or know someone who does already. Good thing about MO is that the tags are OTC and cheap.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow! Ten year wait for a bear tag? I thought you guys had a ton of bears.

Sounds like a great season ahead of you and your family.

I probably won't draw anything this year ( still new in the point game) but still have some great hunts planned.

Spring turkey here in Ca
Spring bear in Idaho
Ca blacktails
Going to pick up a landowner tag in New Mexico for late september elk this year unless I draw.
Going to Montana to hunt Rifle elk and deer with my dad.
Idaho and Washington rutting whitetails in November.

I'm pumped for 2013!!

We are split into zones, some have as little as a 4-5 year wait, others a lot more. Sounds like you will be busy also!

MAC2

FNG
My 12 year son and i drew Wi turkey tags
mn turkey

nebraska turkey

My 12 year old son and i Mn,Wi and nebraska turkey
Mn deer for both of us
also Nd and Colorado for mule deer if i can draw tags small chance in Nd
possible Colorado elk if no deer tags drawn