2016 Montana Unlimited Ram

Congratulations, beautiful ram! I know that anytime you're hunting the truly wild places, although it's your goal to killing something, when you do, it can almost be anticlimactic. It's great that you've got a dedicated hunting partner and a goal to get him a ram next year.

907to406

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on your success. A buddy of mine got it done in there this year too. He said it was hands down the hardest hunt of his life.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member

Mtncowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats! That sounds like a heck of an adventure and a huge ram to go on your wall. Well done sir.

Kimbersig

WKR
Thats awesome man! i've looked at doing the unlimited since i live in Eastern Idaho and they are right there. i know how rough that country is! very well earned ram!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
You are going to have a hard time topping that. Congratulations on filling one of North America's toughest tags.

OP
M

mt100gr.

WKR
Thank you again, everyone. You all are the reason I decided to post my story. The Rokslide community is a great bunch of folks.

Merry Christmas!!

Jon Boy

WKR
Thank you again, everyone. You all are the reason I decided to post my story. The Rokslide community is a great bunch of folks.

Merry Christmas!!

Looks like a flat spot... How the hell did you find that in unl sheep country?! Haha congrats again bud.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

MTHunter20

Lil-Rokslider
What an awesome hunt and accomplishment. Major congrats! That's a beautiful ram too. That would be the ultimate trophy in my mind.