Sold 2017 Prime Centergy Hybrid, black, 29" cams, 55-65#, RH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very lightly used 2017 Prime Centergy Hybrid, RH, 55-65# limbs. All black. Recently installed new string/cable set (red/white firewire). Limbs have matching red Bowjax limb dampeners. Slightly used spare string/cable set (green/orange) also included. Cams are TRK #3 which state a 29" draw. However, they have a fairly large draw stop adjustment slot that gives it some range. I actually need a 30" draw, and thought I would have to buy different cams. But moving the draw stops all the way to the end of the groove provides 30.25" draw at the full 85% letoff with limbs fully cranked in to 65#. I haven't tried the opposite extreme stop position, but I would expect it to shorten the draw to about 28" or maybe even a little less, and decrease the letoff to 75%. The only noticeable marks on the bow are some rest set screw marks (see pic).

SPECS:
• Axle to Axle: 35-1/4"
• Brace Height: 6"
• Let Off: 75% - 85% adjustable (depending on draw stop position)
• IBO speed: 338 fps
• Weight: 4.5 lbs

FEATURE LIST:
• The Centergy Hybrid is the perfect crossover bow that’s as comfortable in the field as it is on the line
• Features a Balanced Targeting System, making it easier for you to get on target fast and stay there longer
• 82X aluminum riser is engineered with no movement and offers the most comfortable shot experience possible
• TRK Parallel Cam System is what makes the Center Balanced Targeting System possible, offering a super smooth draw. Limb stop and cable stop compatible (only limb stops included)
• Flexis-AR roller guard is designed to flex during the draw cycle, reducing cam lean and aiding in tuning
• The SWERVE, a strategically designed curve that practically eliminates lateral movement during the shot cycle

This is a super nice bow that shoots fantastic. Absolutely perfect bare shaft bullet holes through paper with my arrow setup. Those who know Primes know the smooth/easy draw, simple tuning, zero cam-lean issues, and the unbelievably rock solid back wall. I'm only selling this one because I bought it at the same time as a Prime Ion so I could try both. They draw and shoot almost identical, despite different riser designs and cams. This Centergy seems to hold a little steadier, is a little quieter with slightly less hand vibration (almost non-existent), and is a little faster. But I decided to keep the Ion because I prefer its shorter length, lighter weight, and the 70# limbs it has. But it was a tough choice to make.

$350 tyd

PrimeCentergyHybrid2017_1_300.jpgPrimeCentergyHybrid2017_2_300.jpgPrimeCentergyHybrid2017_3_300.jpgPrimeCentergyHybrid2017_4_300.jpgPrimeCentergyHybrid2017_7_300.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.