***2018-2019 Hells Canyon Armory Group buy/build***

OP
HellsCanyon
Sorry guys been away from the technology for the holidays!
The original coupon code is no longer valid. However if you use “CARBON10” you can receive 10% off your barrel cost. Does not apply to labor costs.

I’m about finished tooling up and programming the new Cnc. Soon as it’s finalized we will be running a rebarrel special for 2020 for Remington and other custom actions.
Also will be putting out a tikka build package as well. I believe the barrel prices will stay the same at 10% off throughout 2020 for Rokslide members, the incentive will be with the associated labors involved and a good deal on a tikka package including AG stock, billet mag, carbon barrel, Ti brake and cerakote. Also bolt fluting will be an option. Limited to a few select calibers however that are optimized for the medium length actions.

Expect announcements at the end of January for chamber discounts and tikka packages. But for now the barrels will maintain the 10% discount. Thank you!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys been away from the technology for the holidays!
The original coupon code is no longer valid. However if you use “CARBON10” you can receive 10% off your barrel cost. Does not apply to labor costs.

I’m about finished tooling up and programming the new Cnc. Soon as it’s finalized we will be running a rebarrel special for 2020 for Remington and other custom actions.
Also will be putting out a tikka build package as well. I believe the barrel prices will stay the same at 10% off throughout 2020 for Rokslide members, the incentive will be with the associated labors involved and a good deal on a tikka package including AG stock, billet mag, carbon barrel, Ti brake and cerakote. Also bolt fluting will be an option. Limited to a few select calibers however that are optimized for the medium length actions.

Expect announcements at the end of January for chamber discounts and tikka packages. But for now the barrels will maintain the 10% discount. Thank you!

Mike

Excited to see this!

OP
HellsCanyon
@HellsCanyon any update to when you plan to announce the build details?

Think I can get it nailed down and on the website next week I believe!

Here’s a preview of what the builds “could” look like... just finished load development on this 7wsm at 22.5” bbl. Settled in at 2900fps with 180’s.
94f90bb87d3d3f4cdb6fad8d9fa2e83c.jpg
fa5400a4d6699371d16abb525a0e8264.jpg

Mike

ofl0926

WKR

Here’s a preview of what the builds “could” look like... just finished load development on this 7wsm at 22.5” bbl. Settled in at 2900fps with 180’s.

Mike

I’ll be calling you next week Mike. I have that tikka action sitting in my safe waiting to be built

Fonkie

Lil-Rokslider

Mike

Hope mine shoots that good!😍

OP
HellsCanyon
Alright guys, it aint fancy but she's true :)

Finally got the 2020 build package up on the website. Due to wanting to hit our desired price point, and in order to keep lead times down, I've limited the package caliber options to three choices. 300 WSM long throated for 215's, 7 SAUM throated for 180's, or the 6.5PRC with the long .188" SAAMI freebore. I've also got 24" finish lengths available now instead of 23.5".
If you'd like a different caliber, it'll be subject to a $150 increase. We are NOT offering to open up your existing non-magnum bolt face, sorry.

Also if you want an aftermarket shroud or bolt handle, it is up to the customer to send that with their rifle. I'd love to be able to offer more services but with how much HCA is grown the last few years I've got to consolidate and delegate where possible in order to keep our existing customers happy.

Feedback is welcome!

As always, thank you to the Rokslide patronage. You guys have been a major part of the HCA story.

Mike @ HCA

ericF

WKR
Mike, is the twist rate on the 6.5 PRC set at 1/8, or do we have an option to go down to 1/7 or 1/7.5? Also a dumb question, but I assume the brake is threaded onto 5/8x24?

OP
HellsCanyon
Mike, is the twist rate on the 6.5 PRC set at 1/8, or do we have an option to go down to 1/7 or 1/7.5? Also a dumb question, but I assume the brake is threaded onto 5/8x24?

If you want to run a faster that's not a problem just note it on the order comments if you can! And yes 5/8:24. I'm also adding a steel shoulder on all our muzzle threads now, have had many ask for it so it's a standard thing on our builds.

Mike @ HCA

mt100gr.

WKR
Alright guys, it aint fancy but she's true :)

Finally got the 2020 build package up on the website. Due to wanting to hit our desired price point, and in order to keep lead times down, I've limited the package caliber options to three choices. 300 WSM long throated for 215's, 7 SAUM throated for 180's, or the 6.5PRC with the long .188" SAAMI freebore. I've also got 24" finish lengths available now instead of 23.5".
If you'd like a different caliber, it'll be subject to a $150 increase. We are NOT offering to open up your existing non-magnum bolt face, sorry.

Also if you want an aftermarket shroud or bolt handle, it is up to the customer to send that with their rifle. I'd love to be able to offer more services but with how much HCA is grown the last few years I've got to consolidate and delegate where possible in order to keep our existing customers happy.

Feedback is welcome!

As always, thank you to the Rokslide patronage. You guys have been a major part of the HCA story.

Mike @ HCA

Mike, what kind of overall length are you finding common with the 300wsm with 215s?

OP
HellsCanyon
@HellsCanyon what are you seeing for speeds with your 300 WSM and the 215s in the 24'' barrels? Assuming RL26 is the powder of choice?

I hit an easy giant node recently at 2800fps with 4831SC. ES was single digits and accuracy was sub 1/3MOA.
With either RL26 or Vit N565 and 24" you'll be much closer to 2900fps.

Mike, what kind of overall length are you finding common with the 300wsm with 215s?

I'm waiting on my new reamer but last one I throated out had a COAL of 3.2" with 215's at the lands. It's out there a ways :)

Mike