2018 Montana Public Land Bison Hunt

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
Love this story. Thanks for sharing.

A dream of mine is to harvest a Bison. Always looked at the Montana hunt and never put my name in the hat because of some of same reasons listed.

Appreciate the perspective and experience and I hope to someday find a similar opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnkid85

WKR
Congrats to you and your son Matt. Ive always been excited about the buffalo hunts, Id love to do the Absorka beartooth 385 hunt... With packers of course! Any idea what you got for finished meat off that cow?

I knew this story before it was written as Mr. Cashell chose to send me unsolicited pictures to my cell phone first of his really nice bull moose that he got and then later when his son killed a very nice cow bison! :mad: I'm thrilled for you and your boy and you guys did a great job. I bet you wish you had snowshoes on the snowmobiles with you when you were trying to make your sneak on the bison.

So maybe when I draw my bison tag this year I could convince you to be part of the hunting party?? I'm just saying. I have this .280 Ackley Improved that I built that I would just love to use.

David

Mac7

WKR
Very cool. Congrats to your son and you for getting him out there. Bet
that's some good eating.