2019 archery elk hunt "Get out of here!"

Jqualls

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with gunnersdad. If I bumped into someone or called someone in while I thought I was on elk I would not go talk with anyone. If I was able to get their attention I would try to let them know I am working some elk. In your case sounds like you thought there were cows in their vicinity and maybe they didn't want you bumping the cows they were on.

crossone

FNG
Luckily, the good Lord made me with a middle finger for just such an occasion. I’ve done as you have and left an area after such interactions but have less tolerance of these days. Of course, every situation is different, when I’m with my young sons, I avoid every possible confrontation.

You weren’t wrong to leave but it was wrong for them to get their way by behaving like jackasses. You learned your lesson and they learned theirs. Theirs being, bullying other hunters off of public land is a good way to get an area to yourself. That sucks.

KHNC

WKR
I hope I don't run into mean guys cause I'm the world champion people caller. I can call in people from miles away. I'm so good they ask me did I just shoot the bull that was bulging from that spot. I ran two guys plum to death for three days until I finally caught them to let them know I'm not a bull. They were absolutely convinced that there were at least ten bulls in there screaming all day. You could see it on their faces when it started to sink in.
I would say you probably call too much. lol