2019 Arizona live archery hunt

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Two different vehicles just pulled up to the trailhead we go in at. With only that 135-140” mule deer running the show in there, we are going to another spot no too far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oops my bad
Thought it was your bino harness that's loud

I use a range finder pouch from rugged stitching here on RS
Pods8
He's a sponsor

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
I found a unicorn coues spike for Billy but I’m not sure if he wants to go after him

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I found a unicorn coues spike for Billy but I’m not sure if he wants to go after him

Have him call his kids again hopefully they'll talk him into it something's gotta die on this hunt

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

What I've learned so far this trip A: bowhunting is hard and B: there is quiet and then there is bowhunting quiet, they are completely different things. I'm seeing some beautiful country and at least seeing bucks everyday, which doesnt happen when I hunt in Washington.

Last edited:
Here goes the rocketship! Jimmy is feeling the pressure and is dumping weight in his pack so he can move fast. He's playing it fast and loose, shooting first and asking questions later. Anything can happen now! Let's hope I can keep up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
We have been averaging 18,000-20,000 steps per day on this hunt. But today I was moving a lot more to try and turn something up. Don’t listen to Billy hahaha, I won’t shoot a young buck. Tomorrow I’ve got a friend coming up from Phoenix to help glass. Got to get it done tomorrow.
e7d12e933b1884e098750b12ed7a27e8.jpg

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
I wish I had a lot more to share but we just aren’t seeing much. Definitely slower this year than normal. There are more hunters in here than usual so maybe that has something to do with it. I’ve got some friends working the other side of the valley and they aren’t seeing much either. Just got to keep working hard and something good will happen.

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
You know it’s been cold when you only have one block of ice for a 65 qt cooler for a week and not one bit of melting lol. The bottom of the cooler is dry
c27ef62e7ad7128fac8657770881e466.jpg

OP
Slim Jim

Slim Jim

WKR
Ready to head out for the final day. Chits gotta happen today! With an extra set of eyes it just might get interesting