2019 Best Buck Mule Deer Hunt Photo Contest, sponsored by Kryptek

Last edited:

rodney482

WKR
My disabled daughter with her 1st mule deer taken in WY on 10/21. She used a vacuum air actuator to fire the rifle; when she sucks on the tube, the vacuum is changed to an electronic signal which pulls the trigger on the trigger guard mount. One man aims, I help her with safety and vacuum tube, and she fires the rifle. The video of her getting ready to shoot, shooting, and excitement afterwards are over the top emotional. Super proud dad moment. View attachment 130594
100% should win this. It truly made my day.

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
My disabled daughter with her 1st mule deer taken in WY on 10/21. She used a vacuum air actuator to fire the rifle; when she sucks on the tube, the vacuum is changed to an electronic signal which pulls the trigger on the trigger guard mount. One man aims, I help her with safety and vacuum tube, and she fires the rifle. The video of her getting ready to shoot, shooting, and excitement afterwards are over the top emotional. Super proud dad moment. View attachment 130594
Winner. That is truly amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

bowtech840

Lil-Rokslider
b6bcf4f97ce0933a06388c5cc47b2a9c.jpg

Montana general tag public land muleys - tent camped in -26 weather on blm, locals thought we were nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk