2019 First Lite

My uncompahgre is from when they first started making them 6 or 7 years ago.

Do you find it to still be just as warm as when you got it? Was a bit skeptical when I saw the phrase "37.5 is forever" or something along those lines on the tag as I've read quite a bit about how fast synthetic insulation can start to degrade, too soon to have any insight myself though. Have you generally kept it stored compressed or hanging?

sndmn11

WKR
I can't remember ever compressing it in the pocket.
Do you find it to still be just as warm as when you got it? Was a bit skeptical when I saw the phrase "37.5 is forever" or something along those lines on the tag as I've read quite a bit about how fast synthetic insulation can start to degrade, too soon to have any insight myself though. Have you generally kept it stored compressed or hanging?
I can't think of when I've ever compressed it into it's pocket past the first year. I haven't noticed any difference in the warmth over the time I have owned it.

Last edited:
I can't remember ever compr

I can't think of when I've ever compressed it into it's pocket past the first year. I haven't noticed any difference in the warmth over the time I have owned it.

Thanks. Seems like it would pack better just filling up empty space in the pack anyway was just curious, appreciate the input!

Benjblt

WKR
I can't remember ever compressing it in the pocket.

When they say 37.5 is forever I think they are talking about the particles that are infused into the fabric not the insulation loft.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk