2019 First Lite

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Yeah @Ryan Avery , you keep bragging about your britches but we haven't seen any pics yet!

HAHA, They are getting a couple of holes fixed, they are my lucky pants. I will post as soon as I get them back. Didn't think they would be this popular:) The vent is behind the cargo pocket almost on the back of the leg.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Is the person who did yours interested in doing a couple more pair? Also, did they see in a thin mesh liner on the hip vent like the Kuiu? Pics would be awesome.

No mesh but they could pretty easily. I will ask when I pick them up.

So I was watching one of the Born and Raised Land of the Free 2.0 video's last night and they mentioned that they all intentionally leave their pants flys open for added ventilation. One of them figured it out and then they all started trying it and now non of them zip the fly. This was discovered during their spring bear season 2018, so with that knowledge and last years thread on Rokslide where Kenton was posting and opinions were heavily voiced that hip vents or vents of some kind were needed in their pants.

First Lite how long can you ignore the huge flashing sign that some type of ventilation on pants is necessary and a huge advantage?

Rodéo

WKR
Nobody is talking about the gloves but I love the new additions with the touch screen capability!
It's all too often I find myself having to take my gloves off in the field to mess with ONx.
I think it's a very smart move on FL's part, and I will certainly be buying the new talus and maybe the new shale glove as well.
Your guy's thoughts on the new glove line?

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nobody is talking about the gloves but I love the new additions with the touch screen capability!
It's all too often I find myself having to take my gloves off in the field to mess with ONx.
I think it's a very smart move on FL's part, and I will certainly be buying the new talus and maybe the new shale glove as well.
Your guy's thoughts on the new glove line?

I for one am pumped up about the gloves! I have the Catalyst already and I really like them. For their weight and size their warmth is legit. About the same as my old coldfront glove and seriously half the size. The Alpine gloves are going to be my late season favorite. The nose wipe and the touch screen capability is a great addition to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodéo

WKR
I for one am pumped up about the gloves! I have the Catalyst already and I really like them. For their weight and size their warmth is legit. About the same as my old coldfront glove and seriously half the size. The Alpine gloves are going to be my late season favorite. The nose wipe and the touch screen capability is a great addition to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jordan,
Do you know if they are adding touchscreen capability to all of their 2019 gloves (at least for the index & thumb)?
Obviously not thinking about the heavy winter gloves like the brooks or the trigger mitten, but all of the other gloves.
I only see descriptions on FL's website for touchscreen capability on the talus, shale, and guide lite.
If you could shed some info on this it would be greatly appreciated!