2019 Kuiu “inner circle” sale (November)

Got to preview the sale Kuiu is putting on starting tomorrow I think and seems a little disappointing. Maybe it’s just me but there sales lately aren’t what they used to be. There prices have gotten Sitka high...anybody else’s have thoughts?

I think there’s some good stuff. I will agree that it’s gotten expensive compared to the early days. Still worth the dough in my opinion though.

I agree, i wish it was still like the early days when everything went 20% to 30% off and I made out like a banshee. Some of there smaller sales do offer good discounts just need to be more patient to buy. I’ve also been transitioning more to Kuiu’s solid like which they offer a lot of discounts for and I’m ok with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Netherman

WKR
I agree. I've had my on the talus pants (timberlines with hip vents) but 15% isn't going to get me to pull the trigger. I'll just wait until my timberlines bite the dust and maybe end up with another pair if they make their way back onto camofire. Haven't seen them since sitka killed moss though.

On the plus side everything seems to be staying in stock. I remember bumming that size, color, or item was sold out during these sales.

OP
Gearjunky256
I had my eyes on the axis pants, think I might go with the Cadog 2....wish they had hip vents.

kiddogy

WKR
I think their attack pants suck. one fall and they are already ripped wranglers wouldn't have ripped

zm378205

FNG
I feel like their "sale" items have gotten to be less and less. I think they make really good stuff but I feel that it used to be a better value.

fatlander

WKR
Sitka has a great sale 24/7/365 if you work for the government.

I do love my Kuiu north ridge set though. I bought it Black Friday last year and it is well worth the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
In the early days the prices were significantly cheaper than Sitka and Firstlite. Now Kuiu’s prices are higher and there are more options out there than just the big three. I am disappointed with limited items currently on sale as well as the discount levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yhc

WKR
Once again this sale is VERY UNDERWHELMING...but that’s what I was expecting from KUIU “sale”.

kiddogy

WKR
go to Duluth instead . their pants are superior in every way.

the attacks are about the equal of the wifes yoga pants. at five times the cost.