2019 rifle elk

Rmauch20

WKR
Looking for a partner or putting a group together for hunting trips.

I am not much of a self promoter, but I give this a shot. Born and raised in western Kansas. Still live in western Kansas. Grew up hunting deer, quail, and pheasants. Finally got off my ass and went on a elk trip in 2017 to unit 12 in Colorado with a couple other guys. Learned a bunch and good time for the most part. Went to Wyoming last year for antelope and plan on going back this year. A friend is planning on going with me to Wyoming but he doesn’t have a lot of interest in elk or mule deer at this point. Currently building points in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, and I’m getting to the point game in Arizona. I can do about two trips a year Between family and work constraints.
It’s starting to feel too much like an online dating app. Send me a PM if there’s any interest.

• Banned
OP
R

Rmauch20

WKR
I ended up lining up a solo trespass hunt (private and national forest) for Colorado third season. I am sure I be looking again next year, so keep me in mind.

pchrisla

Lil-Rokslider
If you change your mind, I'm looking for a partner for Wyoming general tag hunt. Most likely will do antelope before as well.