2019 Sheep Hunting Season

OP
M
Oh this is not good for my work productivity.
Heading out Tuesday for Anchorage and the sheep opener myself. I only hope to see a ram like that on the mountain, and hopefully place the crosshairs on him
Might as well mail it in! Nothing is gonna get done the rest of the day. I have relegated myself to that realization!

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 113213
Yukon opened yesterday...August 1st. This guy is somewhere and was still alive last Monday. I can't reveal anything else. Enjoy dreaming about this guy. This won't go on FB or Instagram. I've got some more pics of him and others from the past two weeks, but saving them to drool over and maybe will be the one to put crosshairs on them. I promised I wouldn't divulge whose area these came from.

DWD
Tell Dan hello. 😉

tbone131

Lil-Rokslider
It’s almost go time! Good luck to all those headed into the field or who already are!
af84afb7dbb5fa5cf73c3e534dfb219d.jpg

Trying go find Dan right now is a bit of a challenge! LOL!:ROFLMAO:
After the "dust settles" he'll be reachable sometime in October-November.
Cheers,
DWD

Good luck with Chris. There is some tough country and BEEEGG RHHAAMMSSS in his concession. Send pictures and postcards!🤣:ROFLMAO:
Be safe up there,
DWD

Good luck! Have you been scouting yet?

July scouting trip was cancelled...too much water. Couple buddies went into unit and couldn't put eyes on anything they were too spread out most likely getting water wherever they wanted.
We are going for 6 days end of the month and then for 7 days beginning of October.

Currently at cruising altitude Fairbanks bound and enjoying the Tundra talk fellas giving temple advice on his Delta tag.
-Manscaping advice (don't do it too close to season if you want to avoid the the stubble burn) - oops.. and sharing body glide.
-Temple bringing 7 rounds of ammo "bring a whole box" "I've dumped more than that at one animal" :ROFLMAO:

Good luck folks!

just over 3 months to my desert sheep hunt. this will be my 2nd desert tag. should be a fun hunt

Big338

FNG
Bonnet Plume is truly an amazing place and a trip of many life times. Been twice 1 for moose/bear and sheep/wolf/bear.
Would go every year if I had the time and just a little extra money :)

Good luck boys my next sheep is 2021 in NWT with Jim Lancaster.