2019 Sitka? Anyone have the inside scoop?

4KDOA

FNG
Are all of the new ‘19 pieces in it or is pretty much a catalog of what they already have out?
looks like the new stuff like the kelvin sleeveless hoody and such are in it. only list sizes and colors available. no specs or in depth descriptions. for example. shows the new stormfront series but doesn't list changes so all you get is a pic.

marktole

WKR
looks like the new stuff like the kelvin sleeveless hoody and such are in it. only list sizes and colors available. no specs or in depth descriptions. for example. shows the new stormfront series but doesn't list changes so all you get is a pic.

Interesting... Thanks for the info! Guess we’ll just have to wait til spring when they announce all their new lineup to see changes.

ColoMtn

FNG

Could you post some pictures from the catalog of the new stuff for the big game line? Thanks

The good takeaway is the new hoody is going to have Polartec Alpha Direct which is badass, and i hope they carry that through to other items.

I used an Outdoor Research Ascendant Hoody with that stuff in it this fall. I really like the insulation.

Trekker

FNG
Anyone know if the Core lineup is being updated for 2019? Release dates?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Anyone know if the Core lineup is being updated for 2019? Release dates?
Yes, Core lineup was updated for 2019. Should be hitting dealers in mid April or so.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m pumped for the new stuff to come out so people will put their gently used items on sale (also I like to dream ). I can’t afford Sitka brand new. Being in new to the Sitka game, when will most people be selling their Sitka gear so they can get the new gear?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk