2019 TTH Event Questions

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
Couple of questions for anyone who made the first event or if Kenton sees this:

Looking at the website it appears it is back to a 2-day event format with the 20 target 3D course being the only event on Sunday? Are they putting you with your peer group on Sunday (top 4 scores from Saturday shooting in the top group)?

Anyone know why they went back to a 2 day event?

I see traditional distances mentioned (basically half of the compound), but I didn’t see anywhere to indicate traditional on the registration page. Am I missing something or is traditional competing against compound this year?

The site states that we need to bring our own pack weight this year. Does the total weight need to meet the requirement (pack + sandbag) or does the additional weight (sandbag only) need to meet the weight requirement?

Thanks,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rhino8541

WKR
Chris, I can confirm the total weight, pack included is what is measured.

I did the first one this year

They do put you with your age group by the leader board 1-4 shoot together 5-8 etc for the 3d shoot

They had trad stakes and shorter distances on the challenge course for trad

Total pack weight is what they weighed

I believe they went to 2 days because events were ending well past dark last year and also they are doing meet and greets in the evenings.

OP
TradAg02

TradAg02

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RyanC

WKR
Everyone is right on with their responses. Your pack will be weighed on site before you run your heat in the Challenge course. The weight is the entire pack, not just the weight inside the pack.

We decided to not have a Trad Division, instead every shot on the Challenge course and 3-D course is 1/2 the distance of the compound shooters.

The 2 day format is better for everyone.....the Saturday social event in CA and AZ were big hits and everyone really enjoyed getting to know their fellow competitors. No more 12-15 hour days and it just makes for a more relaxed environment.

Thanks for the questions and thanks to everyone's input.