f05be4c8e364e47fc47547ab9658d7e6.jpg

Had it all come together last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjdewese

WKR

The moment you realize you have small deer in your area when 1 side of a bucks rack is bigger than most racks we see.... Nice buck man. Congrats.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Every year I set a goal to top my best buck, while this isn't my highest scoring buck hes without a doubt the oldest buck I've had the opportunity at and couldn't be happier with him!
4f146f85a14a8e39375ad72bf03803d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That is a stud buck!!! Congrats buddy!

That's a dam good photo. That one wins. Obviously better than a cell phone camera. 2 years and a row I've used the dumb cell phone. Your photo inspires me to ditch the dam cell phone! Great photo, and beautiful buck. If you took this with a cell phone...I take it all back! haha JK.

dkime

WKR
That's a dam good photo. That one wins. Obviously better than a cell phone camera. 2 years and a row I've used the dumb cell phone. Your photo inspires me to ditch the dam cell phone! Great photo, and beautiful buck. If you took this with a cell phone...I take it all back! haha JK.

Hahahaha it’s easy, this was shot with an A6000 and a pretty “cheap” sigma lense. These new cell phones are great but honestly that little camera body kicks ass for hunting photos for the average guy. I think right now you could pick up my same setup for less than $500 and use whatever Tripod you’re already using. It’s small enough it rides in my medium belt pouch, battery life is miserable though.

Hahahaha it’s easy, this was shot with an A6000 and a pretty “cheap” sigma lense. These new cell phones are great but honestly that little camera body kicks ass for hunting photos for the average guy. I think right now you could pick up my same setup for less than $500 and use whatever Tripod you’re already using. It’s small enough it rides in my medium belt pouch, battery life is miserable though.

Then that's what I'm going to do. I didn't kill giants these last two years. That said, they were respectable, but my photos didn't do them any justice in the little friendly competition. I feel like a photo like yours really encapsulates the majesty of these animals we love. Again, this photo should win. And I have a camera to get. Maybe before my rut hunt in a few weeks! Best of luck to you bud.

spdrman

WKR
Then that's what I'm going to do. I didn't kill giants these last two years. That said, they were respectable, but my photos didn't do them any justice in the little friendly competition. I feel like a photo like yours really encapsulates the majesty of these animals we love. Again, this photo should win. And I have a camera to get. Maybe before my rut hunt in a few weeks! Best of luck to you bud.
They are so worth investing in and packing around, last year the one and only day I didnt pack my nice dslr (crap weather and didnt think we'd see anything) I shot my best buck to date, still very irritated all I have is cellphone pics of him and not some good high quality photos. To be honest I wouldn't of cared if the blizzard would of ruined the camera taking pics as long as I had some good pics of him haha

They are so worth investing in and packing around, last year the one and only day I didnt pack my nice dslr (crap weather and didnt think we'd see anything) I shot my best buck to date, still very irritated all I have is cellphone pics of him and not some good high quality photos. To be honest I wouldn't of cared if the blizzard would of ruined the camera taking pics as long as I had some good pics of him haha

I completely understand. And after seeing the quality Dkime's photo, I can't put it off any longer. Besides, what's the point of all my fancy Kifaru pockets if I ain't using them. Ha-ha.

spdrman

WKR
I completely understand. And after seeing the quality Dkime's photo, I can't put it off any longer. Besides, what's the point of all my fancy Kifaru pockets if I ain't using them. Ha-ha.
That A6000 is sweet and on the list for gear upgrades next year. My buddy has one and takes awesome pics and pretty compact, still rocking my old nikon 3100, takes the guide lid to fit it in the pack haha

Status
Not open for further replies.