2020 Best Buck Mule Deer Photo Contest, sponsored by Kryptek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan T

WKR
2020 Montana. Brutal cold and snowy opening weekend.

c63Q0dr.jpg

twall13

WKR
View attachment 228523My Son's first Mulie. 7x4 with all his little kickers. Blessed I was able to double with him with a 5x4 standing next to this one. Epic day.
Congrats, awesome to share that experience with your son! Just out of curiosity, are you counting eyeguards as points on those? Not that it matters, count it how you want, I'm just curious.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
My youngest sons 2020 buck!

View attachment 228495

I know it’s not mine but he’s too young to have his own account:)

I deleted it, because for these contest you got to have your own account. However if you jump over to our youth forum, you will see we have a contest specifically for them. And you can post over there, he doesn’t have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 228523My Son's first Mulie. 7x4 with all his little kickers. Blessed I was able to double with him with a 5x4 standing next to this one. Epic day.

I deleted this one too because for these contest you got to have your own account. However if you jump over to our youth forum, you will see we have a contest specifically for them. And you can post over there, he doesn’t have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeynut

FNG
Congrats, awesome to share that experience with your son! Just out of curiosity, are you counting eyeguards as points on those? Not that it matters, count it how you want, I'm just curious.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yes, we did count his eye guards for that. A 4x3 with eyeguards and 2 kickers around one of his eye guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.