2020 Best Wild Sheep Hunt Photo Contest, sponsored by Stone Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrown

WKR
Three generations of Alaskan born sheep hunters. (11, 64, and 36 years old) No doubt who shot the sheep on this hunt!

rJJOyFS.jpg

Holy hell man that is awesome!! Love the bit of blood over her eye assuming from scope bite

kaboku68

WKR
Gawd dang it! I tried to get Jerry Lees to enter his. He has a short vid of him holding it. Sure there have been a lot of bigger sheep taken this year but he definitely has the prettiest sheep in my opinion.
It don't count unless he enters it.

E3EF3675-971E-4247-8B85-9EE8C262CB40.jpeg
2020 September stone taken in BC. Rolled into a waterfall but made for easy cleanup 👍.
View attachment 216897
Dang Stones are hard to come by this year with Corona! Probably was a great Year for BC residents!!! Congrats on a broomer stone!

I had the same luck on a Broomer Dalls on a Solo Backpack hunt that died on water as well 😀

Dang Stones are hard to come by this year with Corona! Probably was a great Year for BC residents!!! Congrats on a broomer stone!

I had the same luck on a Broomer Dalls on a Solo Backpack hunt that died on water as well 😀
Thanks wildwilderness congrats on your beauty old warrior! From what I've heard and seen many took full advantage of a quiet outfitting season ...

Indyal

Lil-Rokslider
Paul, you da man! How long did it take for you to put the sneak on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.