2020 Best Wild Sheep Hunt Photo Contest, sponsored by Stone Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.
First ram, taken solo OTC after 4 years and well over 100+ days in the field. 2 days of packing out, but every minute was well worth it.

Eyes were red from the tears of taking in the whole moment and thinking back on the years past.

DSC08520 (3).jpg

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
First ram, taken solo OTC after 4 years and well over 100+ days in the field. 2 days of packing out, but every minute was well worth it.

Eyes were read from the tears of taking in the whole moment and thinking back on the years past.

View attachment 222527
what a feat! Way to go man, what a way to end four years.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved

Eyes were red from the tears of taking in the whole moment and thinking back on the years past.

View attachment 222527

Wow. Would love to see a thread documting the things learned over those 4 years. What a great accomplishment. Excellent picture too.

Paul, you da man! How long did it take for you to put the sneak on him?
thanks! about 3 days of cat and mouse type action and "sleeping" as close to him as possible for two nights. I got within 100 yards of him 3 times. I got 40 yds on the day prior to killing him in a spot that was several miles for where I finally got him. it was the most fun I've had in a long time.

1583939b93f0b1883709b180897ef3f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures everyone! Leo17 - that must have been an incredible adventure with the bow!

I went on my first sheep hunting trip DIY this year and got lucky on a bighorn up here in Alberta. Thanks for putting on the contest, Rockslide & Stone Glacier - really cool to see everyone's pictures!IMG_0100.jpg

KyleW_VI

FNG
Beauty ram man! Pretty sure you ran into a buddy of mine in there, they also took a ram and I think you hiked out with them. Congrats!

Matt and Southgate?
Matt said another guy pulled a ram out of that spot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.