2020 Best Wild Sheep Hunt Photo Contest, sponsored by Stone Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders! Super happy to announce that Stone Glacier stepped up to bring you the 2020 Best Wild Sheep Hunt Photo Contest! Hunting season is drawing near and Wild Sheep are some of the earliest seasons to open.

First Place Winner will take home the SKY 5900/X-curve Frame

SG 5900 Sky w X-curve.jpg

Second Place will take the awesome (Rokslide review here) Chilkoot 15-degree Bag!

Chilkoot-15_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This is NOT a biggest sheep contest, but a "best photo" contest. The winning 2020 photo will be judged on the following criteria:

1) WOW Factor. Is it a great photo that grabs the viewer? This takes in lighting, color, uniqueness, etc.

2) Composition- by that I mean the way in which the different parts that make up your photo are arranged- is there too much background, not enough animal? or visa versa? Are the horn tips out of the frame or the hunters head cut off? Or is it a good balance between the sheep, the hunter, the terrain? (the hunter is not required to appear in the photo.)

3) Size of animal. This doesn't mean biggest animal wins, but if #1 and #2 are equal, we'll chose the bigger animal.

4) Must be a photo of a sheep harvested in 2020--(you must be able to prove date of harvest)

5) By December 10th, post up your best harvest photo on this thread

6) Must be a Rokslide member to enter your photo. One photo per sheep only. If you harvest multiple sheep (lucky dog!), you can enter one photo for each

7) Also, by posting on this thread, you agree to let Rokslide and Stone Glacier use any of the photos in promotional material without compensation

8) Any international winner is responsible for border tax, custom fees, excessive postage fees, etc.

Good luck!

Old and gray

Lil-Rokslider
The prettier half of my guiding team. 13 year old Yukon Dall ram.
25a4c408a943ebf9d79676bebf1b3b3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102W using Tapatalk

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well shoot, I was going to enter a picture, but I can't compete with that!! Well done Aubrey, Kyle, and grandpa I assume!!
Nice!!!! Great job. There is nothing more rewarding than this
Gonna be tough to beat this one!
Yeah Robby you can go ahead and give SLDMTN the backpack for his daughter, and the chilkoot to the other lovely young lady. Congrats to both girls that is just awesome. Kudos to you SLDMTN, I can see how proud all 3 of you are and you should be.

Thanks fellas! I'm very fortunate to have the friends and family around me that I do, I wouldn't be as successful without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.