2020 Bull Elk Success!

OP
JakeSCH

JakeSCH

WKR
For someone reason, I didn't get notified of any of the comments. Sorry for not responding!

Congratulations man! When a plan comes together it seems easy right. Are you rebooking or shifting gears to diy hunting?

Right now I am thinking both if the wife will let me. I will probably rebook, do my DIY cow hunt, and attempt a DIY bull in AZ. At least that was my plan before I found out a baby is coming in August....

Congrats, and from your attire I might guess Colorado, yes or no? An if I can be so bold, what's with the different bags for the meat.

Yes, this was Colorado 1st rifle season. For the individual packaging, camo / green is ground meat, and the butcher paper is whole cuts (shanks, roasts, steaks). The different clear plastic bags is just to make it easier for transporting because each bag had around 40 lbs of meat.

Dromsky

Lil-Rokslider
Nice bull and a nice write up. I’m researching Travis Kruckenberg, came on this post, looked at your pictures, and discovered I recently bought the house where your picture of your elk hanging is!! Kimball Creek road, Collbran. Hope I can have some of the same success!61E827D3-D024-4775-9E8E-FBC65E43777B.jpeg

OP
JakeSCH

JakeSCH

WKR
Nice bull and a nice write up. I’m researching Travis Kruckenberg, came on this post, looked at your pictures, and discovered I recently bought the house where your picture of your elk hanging is!! Kimball Creek road, Collbran. Hope I can have some of the same success!View attachment 511901

Congratulations on the property, i stayed there two years and liked its setup. Travis, family, and crew are incredible and I always enjoy my time with them. Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions.