2020 Cold Bow Challenge Question/Comment Thread

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Today is the day! The Zeiss Victory Harpia spotter w/ eyepiece valued near $4,000 will be the biggest single prize in Rokslide history! Can't wait. I'm working on the announcement now. I'll have it on here today... and YouTube Rokslide Subscribers will have first peek as the video goes live there before I can get it on the forum. Be sure and subscribe there, too (plus we put a lot of good content over there anyway!)

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Grand Prize Zeiss Winner has been announced at the link below. Post number 220. Let’s see if he even remembers the drawing is today. I didn’t tag him so this will be totally on him to find this. Ha ha ha ha. Just wanna have a little fun with this one. It’s not often I get a giveaway 4 thousand dollars worth of gear to one person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Robby and the sponsors. This challenge convinced me to get back at archery more and hunt with it. The last couple of years I was more focused on the rifle but this year is all about archery mountain goat. Thanks again
If we get one more archer in the field due to this, it was a smashing success!

Grand Prize Zeiss Winner has been announced at the link below. Post number 220. Let’s see if he even remembers the drawing is today. I didn’t tag him so this will be totally on him to find this. Ha ha ha ha. Just wanna have a little fun with this one. It’s not often I get a giveaway 4 thousand dollars worth of gear to one person!

Man I am unbelievably grateful to everyone who made this challenge possible!! I am in major shock! Made my whole weekend!! Thanks so much!!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Man I am unbelievably grateful to everyone who made this challenge possible!! I am in major shock! Made my whole weekend!! Thanks so much!!

You found it!!! Hahahah. I was gonna tag you tomorrow if we hadn’t heard from you. Good deal. Hit me up with that email/shipping info and I’ll get that out early next week. Congrats. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the Harpia.