2020 Cold Bow Challenge Question/Comment Thread

Good question man.

Yes, it’s the first 200 shooters in. Not including staff because they can’t win the prizes.

Qualifying just means you follow the rules for all five of your arrows (or 10 if you’re in both compound and traditional division).

Does that answer it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That does answer the question thank you very much!

I have wanted to participate in this in the past. This year I’m in! Did a little nock tuning with my new Black Eagle Spartans today!

colersu22

WKR
Is it the same as last year for entries with 1 for shooting, 2 for shooting with broadheads and 3 for shooting with broadheads and over 250 posts? I’m definitely in either way but was curious.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it the same as last year for entries with 1 for shooting, 2 for shooting with broadheads and 3 for shooting with broadheads and over 250 posts? I’m definitely in either way but was curious.
Click the link in the first post.
feb9baf276a2d73a51333490f58889db.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Any way I can put a watch on the thread so that I know when it opens up?! I don't want to miss out!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any way I can put a watch on the thread so that I know when it opens up?! I don't want to miss out!
Yes click the link in the first post it'll take you to the challenge thread and subscribe to it. You'll then get notifications when someone posts on it

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I am guessing that practice heads count the same as Broadheads?
We discussed this last year and decided on this:

*note that practice heads for mechanicals are counted as field points. Shoot your mechanical if you want to qualify for broadhead category

Can you convince me differently? I honestly don't know if the practice heads are exactly like the mechanical. The point of the extra entries for broadheads is to reward the guys who shoot exactly what they'd shoot at an animal. My mind is open.

We discussed this last year and decided on this:

*note that practice heads for mechanicals are counted as field points. Shoot your mechanical if you want to qualify for broadhead category

Can you convince me differently? I honestly don't know if the practice heads are exactly like the mechanical. The point of the extra entries for broadheads is to reward the guys who shoot exactly what they'd shoot at an animal. My mind is open.

I think that's the best way to do it. The spitfire practice blades are a bit different than the actual broadheads. Same with the rage practice heads.

Something like the sevr you can put a screw in and I think that's ok, except it doesn't account for the fact that anything is possible with a mechanical, and they can sometimes open in flight. Especially when they weren't handled probably before the shot.

damxam

Lil-Rokslider
Saw that you can shoot a compound and trad.

What about two compounds?

Got both my bows tuned nicely and ready to go so I just had to ask